Hello from Missouri
-
BigAl0420
- Blizzard Force Deployed
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:48 pm
- Name: Alexander Porter
- TKID: 20264
- Garrison: 70th Explorers Garrison
Hello from Missouri
Hello my fellow Snowtrooper brothers and sisters! My name is Alex, I live in Lone Jack Missouri and I am a new member of 70th Explorers Garriosn. This Snowtrooper costume is my first costume into the 501st and my ID is TS-20264. I'm looking forward to my first troop and the many more to come after that.
- Captain_Wordo
- Trooper Liaison Officer
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 am
- Name: Markus
- TKID: 28873
- Garrison: German Garrison
- Location: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Contact:
-
WHITEOUT Program Honors
WHITEOUT Deployed
Re: Hello from Missouri
Hi Alex and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!
Have fun and stay frosty
Have fun and stay frosty
Snowtrooper build = http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=4549
ESB E-11 build = http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =56&t=4569
Enlisted Records of Service = http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =76&t=4888
ESB E-11 build = http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =56&t=4569
Enlisted Records of Service = http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =76&t=4888
