Hello from Missouri

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Post Reply
BigAl0420
Blizzard Force Deployed
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:48 pm
Name: Alexander Porter
TKID: 20264
Garrison: 70th Explorers Garrison

Hello from Missouri

Post by BigAl0420 »

Hello my fellow Snowtrooper brothers and sisters! My name is Alex, I live in Lone Jack Missouri and I am a new member of 70th Explorers Garriosn. This Snowtrooper costume is my first costume into the 501st and my ID is TS-20264. I'm looking forward to my first troop and the many more to come after that.
User avatar
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Posts: 3011
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 am
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison
Location: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Contact:

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Missouri

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Alex and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Have fun and stay frosty :D
Post Reply