Hello

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Lockon00
Name: Alex

Hello

Post by Lockon00 »

My name is Alex fontes I haven't been in the 501st long just under a yr but love it and all the people in it I'm in the 501st Alabama garrison I am a tie fighter pilot callsign lockon love my garrison they are a very close garrison couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people with that said looking to join the ranks of the blizzard force as a snowscout already got a good start just waiting on the rest of my gear to arrive then I will submit my pics and hopefully join blizzard force b4 the end of may may need tips on how to trim and what to use and that sort of stuff b the 1st set of armor that I have worked on hopefully learn alot so I can assemble my magma trooper kit soon
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Alex and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

If you're already member of the 501st you can request 501st access at this place: viewforum.php?f=48

Good luck with your build and stay frosty :D