Snowy greets from Germany!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Lt. Dan
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Daniel
TKID: 76001
Garrison: German Garrison

Snowy greets from Germany!

Post by Lt. Dan »

Hi from snowy Germany!
This is Daniel aka "Lt. Dan" from German Garrison. I´m in the 501st since 2020.

Until recently I was a Costume Advisor in the Spec Ops Detachment for the Death Trooper. Unfortunately due to health reasons and no longer able to wear full armor, I had to sell this costume and quit. Also after getting “Planet Crusher” status with my Imperial Gunner, I decided to look for something new. As I always wanted a white armor (all my current costumes are black) and I´m a big fan of "The Empire Strikes Back" I thought about my possibilities.

As I like it clean I decided to go with the Snowtrooper Commander, also because I got hold of a Dan Laws kit. Coolest thing about it is the fact that it is the last completed kit he made, before he stopped making these in 2022. Unfortunately it is an incomplete bust kit with only helmet, chest-/ back armor with shoulder straps and shoulder bells. So I will have to locate the other parts as well. I´ll start a WIP soon to show my progress and of course review some questions belonging the CRL because, lets say, its confusing in parts :?

So lets go out and shovel some snow :lol: Thanks for help in advance!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Snowy greets from Germany!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Daniel and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Snowy greets from Germany!

Post by tubachris85x »

Lt. Dan wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:53 am Hi from snowy Germany!
This is Daniel aka "Lt. Dan" from German Garrison. I´m in the 501st since 2020.

Until recently I was a Costume Advisor in the Spec Ops Detachment for the Death Trooper. Unfortunately due to health reasons and no longer able to wear full armor, I had to sell this costume and quit. Also after getting “Planet Crusher” status with my Imperial Gunner, I decided to look for something new. As I always wanted a white armor (all my current costumes are black) and I´m a big fan of "The Empire Strikes Back" I thought about my possibilities.

As I like it clean I decided to go with the Snowtrooper Commander, also because I got hold of a Dan Laws kit. Coolest thing about it is the fact that it is the last completed kit he made, before he stopped making these in 2022. Unfortunately it is an incomplete bust kit with only helmet, chest-/ back armor with shoulder straps and shoulder bells. So I will have to locate the other parts as well. I´ll start a WIP soon to show my progress and of course review some questions belonging the CRL because, lets say, its confusing in parts :?

So lets go out and shovel some snow :lol: Thanks for help in advance!

Nice to hear!

The good thing is that you got the core components necessary for the commander, so everything else can be sourced from other vendors.
Winning every battle since 1980