New Recruit Recon

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
SpaceWelder
Name: Chris
TKID: 91779
Garrison: Wisconsin Garrison

New Recruit Recon

Post by SpaceWelder »

Hi Everyone,
New candidate here. Aiming for the Black Ice Squad of the Wisconsin Garrison. Starting simple with an Imperial Engineer in SpecOps but wanted to also check-in here to see if there's any buzz about the Range Troopers. Any in progress? Lotta work for about 30 seconds of screen time but to be the first would be pretty tempting...

Thanks!
Chris
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: New Recruit Recon

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Chris and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

I know that a member of the German Garrison has already built one, but at the moment there is no crl for the Range Trooper, that has to be done first before approvals are possible.

Anyway, good luck with your build :D
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: New Recruit Recon

Post by RebelRach »

Hi and welcome Chris (good name the Frost Boss is Chris too :-) )
As Markus has said only one guy in the German Garrison has made any real progress and we hope to work with him to create the CRL for this very complicated costume. I love it, I hope to see you make a start on it. The coat is super cool and those boots are off the charts!

Best of luck with your build.
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491