Hello from Albany NY

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Stormtrooper35
Name: Peter Bond
TKID: 17570
Garrison: Garrison Excelsior

Hello from Albany NY

Post by Stormtrooper35 »

Hello Snowtrooper's
My Name is Peter Bond and I live in Wynantskill NY and work in Albany NY.. I joined the the 501st and got improved on Jan 17th 2020 as a Stormtrooper for ANH and my TK ID is 17570. I asked to become a member on Blizzard Force form because I am looking into getting a Snowtrooper as a 2nd Impression this coming Winter. I figure this would a neat impression since I live in Upstate NY and that I love the cold weather and winter is my Fav time of year and also did a winter survival course when I was in the New York Guard..

I hope everyone is well during the time and looking forward to meeting and and talking to members of the Blizzard Force
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Albany NY

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Peter and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
Stormtrooper35
Name: Peter Bond
TKID: 17570
Garrison: Garrison Excelsior

Re: Hello from Albany NY

Post by Stormtrooper35 »

Thank You and I am looking forward to my next Impression I just Ordered my Canadian Mukluks and I will be ordering the Chicago screws and white straps soon also I was wondering what the distance was between each strap ? and I know the CRL states Brass or silver Chicago screws but is there one that is most prefer over the other ?

Peter