Hello from Central CA!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
sharkbait
Name: Rebecca S.Beiderwell
TKID: 29118
Garrison: South Valley Squad

Hello from Central CA!

Post by sharkbait »

Where today's high is 80 F and it's only the first week of March.

I have decided I'm interested in a Wampa! I've always liked them, but never thought about actually doing one until recently. I decided a while back I had to put Chewie on the "For Sure" eventual costume want list, and the idea of wearing stilts and a fur suit I guess paved the way back to Wampa.

I like to say that I collect Detachments and costumes like I collect patches. Wampa wouldn't be a new Designation, but it would be a new Detachment (I'm already a Jawa, DZ). And I admit I'd love to be one of Vader's Snow Angels. I just really like costuming in general and have always been keen on high-accuracy for my costumes.

So I'm here to research, see what I'm up against. The eventual costume list is rather long, of course, and the order shifts all the time, we'll just see which one I get inspired to do next!
Rebecca S. Beiderwell
TK-DZ-TI-IC-ID-IG-TX-29118

"The Edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is the ones who have gone over."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Central CA!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Rebecca and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Wampas are pretty cool and pretty rare, so good choice of a costume :D

Maybe this section is interesting to you: viewforum.php?f=60

Good luck with your build(s)!