Hello from the frozen north

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Snoman5878
Name: Richard J Snow
Garrison: NEG

Hello from the frozen north

Post by Snoman5878 »

Hello, my name is Rich and I'm from the great state of Maine. Given my location and my affinity for being outdoors in winter, I thought I'd give a snowtrooper a go as my first Imperial costume.

I have not yet ordered my parts, but I am looking at WTF and Mon Cal for hard parts and likely Imperial Issue for the soft parts.

As I have not yet ordered anything, I'm open to suggestions and recommendations as well as comments on the above vendors. The three I've chosen all seem to have good reputations on the NEG boards, but any other experiences or suggestions are welcome.

I'm also looking for build guides for the above parts, so I'll be scouring the forums for build videos as well.

Thanks in advance for your help. I look forward to becoming an active member of Blizzard Force.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the frozen north

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Rich and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

I have a Snowtrooper from Troopermaster, so I cannot give Feedback about the other vendors, but I'm sure that other troopers chime in soon ;)

Good luck with your build :D