Greetings Troopers!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Thrawndike Bar
Name: Caleb

Greetings Troopers!

Post by Thrawndike Bar »

Hey, my name is Caleb and I'm from Cincinnati, OH! I'm a avid Star Wars fan and cosplayer and I recently did a OT TK using EVA foam for the armor and weapons. Now I would like to get some cold weather gear together. You never know when a Stormtrooper might be deployed on Hoth or Mygeeto!
Though this will not be for 501st approval, I still want it to look as accurate as possible and this forum is the best source of information available.
So I will just be soaking up information and maybe asking a few questions here and there.

I noticed that there wasn't a off-topic, or Non-approved 501st costume section. Where would I post a build thread of my costume if I did?

Oh, and here's a pic of my TK!

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings Troopers!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Caleb and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

You could use the snowtrooper section: viewforum.php?f=78 for your thread, but please put 'Non501st' or something line that in the title ;) If there'll be a better place for it in the future we can move it ;)

Good luck with your build :D

Btw, nice job on the TK :)
Thrawndike Bar
Name: Caleb

Post by Thrawndike Bar »

Thank you!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Thrawndike Bar wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:27 pm Thank you!
You're welcome!