Hello from Central Illinois

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
tgreen0626
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Gurgi
TKID: 62609
Garrison: Carolina

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello from Central Illinois

Post by tgreen0626 »

Hello my name is Tom Green. I have just received my first ever set of armor. I will be building an ESB Snowtrooper. My wife and I are also starting a costuming business just to build soft goods for various Star Wars Characters.

I have enjoyed and grown up with Star Wars all of my life. I am originally from Maryland but due to work, we have moved to Central Illinois. We are about 3 hours south of Chicago, where the rest of this state seems to be. I have loved ESB the most and always wanted to be a snowtrooper. Next I am hoping to do a Snow Scout or some other variation of a scout, whether it be a biker scout, or sniper.

I look forward to starting a build thread now that I have my WTF armor and off to Joanne's to get material for the duster and to search the hills for the elusive matrix pattern to build the duster.

I am sure I will be spending many nights here reading the forums to see what works and what does not and hopefully enjoy this build and not be to scared of messing it up.

Thanks and I look forward to getting in the 501st and being deployed.

Tom
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Central Illinois

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Tom and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

If you need help, just give us a shout ;)

Stay frosty and good luck with your TS journey :D
tgreen0626
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Gurgi
TKID: 62609
Garrison: Carolina

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Central Illinois

Post by tgreen0626 »

Well I need to start a build thread. I am finally moving forward on my armor build as well as getting my Matrix pattern to build the duster. My biggest hold up is building the helmet. More cause I do not want to mess up.