Hello from the not-so-blizzardy swamps of La

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
assa9
Name: Kenny Brown

Hello from the not-so-blizzardy swamps of La

Post by assa9 »

Hey everyone. My name is Kenny and I am currently living in New Orleans, La. I work as a trauma nurse and have recently decided to pursue building/ obtaining hoth stormtrooper armor. I didnt really know much about this and decided to start with an Anovos helmet kit. I really wasnt sure about ordering something from the UK and having to wait etc. Anywhays, it's a start. It is my hope that I can eventually join the 501st and do some trooping at the local hospitals, charity events, Mardi Gras, etc and the one day suit up for some snowboarding runs and pics. lol. I look forward to interacting w y'all and learning from the resources on this site.
Cheers!
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the not-so-blizzardy swamps of La

Post by tubachris85x »

Welcome Kenny! Happy to see you made your way to us! I've been to New Orleans a couple times. Nice spots to hit up. Miss Preservation Hall.

Look forward to see you get into some snowy armor!
Winning every battle since 1980
tibbs21
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Brian Thibodeaux
TKID: 21778
Garrison: Southern Califonia Garrison

Post by tibbs21 »

assa9 wrote:Hey everyone. My name is Kenny and I am currently living in New Orleans, La. I work as a trauma nurse and have recently decided to pursue building/ obtaining hoth stormtrooper armor. I didnt really know much about this and decided to start with an Anovos helmet kit. I really wasnt sure about ordering something from the UK and having to wait etc. Anywhays, it's a start. It is my hope that I can eventually join the 501st and do some trooping at the local hospitals, charity events, Mardi Gras, etc and the one day suit up for some snowboarding runs and pics. lol. I look forward to interacting w y'all and learning from the resources on this site.
Cheers!
Welcome. I just finished a snowie. Any questions just ask away. Everyone here is willing to help.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Kenny and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D