Hello

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Darthdeck
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Kevin Deck

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello

Post by Darthdeck »

Hello everyone,
My name is Kevin Deck and I live in Burnsville mn. I am in the process of getting my funds together to purchase a Tm snowtrooper kit. I am not currently a member of the 501st but am planning on applying once I have my armor and it is ready. Can't wait to be a part of such a great group.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Kevin and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

TM is a great kit, very recommended. If you have the chance, you should also grab one of his strapping kits ;)

Stay frosty and good luck with your TS journey :D
daryldoak
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Daryl Doak
TKID: 11371
Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by daryldoak »

Welcome.

I also highly recommend TM’s armor and strapping kit. I’m current building one right now.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=5787
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Welcome Kevin!
TM I think is the only armour maker that does strapping kits as well (another maker Faraway Creations has a complete kit but the wait time is far too long). I have one of TM's strapping kits when he made them for anyone. He only makes them for his armour kits now so I was lucky.

Best of luck with your armour build. If you start a build thread and ask for help, we're all here to assist. Also, do you know which your local garrison is near you? Perhaps you can find out if someone has a snowtrooper costume nearby that could offer some help, that's how we do it!
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491