Southern California Garrison IE Squad

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Mcvader
Name: Tim mCoy
TKID: 6286
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

Southern California Garrison IE Squad

Post by Mcvader »

Hello everyone!!! My name is Tim McCoy (McVder) on the boards. I have past my 10 years with the 501st and loving every minute of it. I was 15 years old when I skipped school to go see Star wars in 1977. A friend of mine worked at the theater and got me in free!!! I was hooked ever since. I wish I started when the 501st started, but too many life things were going on. Family!!! I do have a ESB Vader, Stormtrooper, and Darth Maul. I do have many more costumes in boxes that I have not had time to build. For some reason I have wanting to build an original Snowtrooper. So now here we go! I figure I need to start with the boots. Look like they will be the hardest thing to get. Looking foreword to another awesome suit. Thanks everyone.
Tim
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Southern California Garrison IE Squad

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Tim and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Pretty cool if the dark Lord wants to be one of his undefeated snowtroopers :lol:

Good luck with your TS journey :D

Btw, don't Forget to request for 501st access at this place: viewforum.php?f=48 ;)