Hello from Switzerland

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
AlpineTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Chris Herr
TKID: 13991
Garrison: Swiss Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello from Switzerland

Post by AlpineTrooper »

Frosty greetings everyone

TS-13991 reporting in.

A little about myself: I'm chris and I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Ever since I first saw Empire strikes back (way after it was released, I'm only 24) I always dreamed of being a snowtrooper. Finally that dream has come true and I'm glad to join you :)

Neutral regards (swiss joke)

Chris
TS-13991
Sn0wflake
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Steve Hopper
TKID: 57343

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by Sn0wflake »

Hey (again), Chris. Welcome to Blizzard Force. RebelRach (you'll get to meet her, she's the one who takes all your money ha ha) keeps on at me to get more Snowies in the Swiss Garrison and form a squad. Maybe we can actually do that now! Looking forward to meeting you/trooping with you soon.

Steve TS-57343
Greetings from Steve, the Englishman in Switzerland. :D

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Chris and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

You seem to be at the right place for a snowtrooper, so suit up and get out to make some awesome shots ;)
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Hey Chris!
Welcome to the Frosty side of the Empire. We are the coolest Detachment too :-)
Great to have you here, and its true what Steve says, I am onto him to encourage more troopers in Switzerland to join him in Blizzard Force and get a squad going. I mean you have built in back drops of snow and mountains for a start!

Don't tell him but Steve is a good guy and can assist you locally with suppliers and such. We are all here to help with your armour choice and build so post up a build thread and ask questions. Read through the supplier list too to choose one to suit your needs (we have a small but very good list of preferred suppliers in the UK and USA mostly).

Best of luck with everything hope to see you join the ranks soon!
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

steveli1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:17 pm Hey (again), Chris. Welcome to Blizzard Force. RebelRach (you'll get to meet her, she's the one who takes all your money ha ha) keeps on at me to get more Snowies in the Swiss Garrison and form a squad. Maybe we can actually do that now! Looking forward to meeting you/trooping with you soon.

Steve TS-57343
Heyyyyyyy...well I resemble all of that! But helping you spend your money is MY JOB....as is recruitment! So hush Pommy Steve! At least you didn't try and pass off Chris as one your new recruits hahaha!!!

I'm sure you'll be a good help to Chris an hope its the start of a Swiss Squad.....hmmm....name....the Neutral Squad? :o
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

Sn0wflake
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Steve Hopper
TKID: 57343

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Sn0wflake »

RebelRach wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:55 pm
steveli1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:17 pm Hey (again), Chris. Welcome to Blizzard Force. RebelRach (you'll get to meet her, she's the one who takes all your money ha ha) keeps on at me to get more Snowies in the Swiss Garrison and form a squad. Maybe we can actually do that now! Looking forward to meeting you/trooping with you soon.

Steve TS-57343
Heyyyyyyy...well I resemble all of that! But helping you spend your money is MY JOB....as is recruitment! So hush Pommy Steve! At least you didn't try and pass off Chris as one your new recruits hahaha!!!

I'm sure you'll be a good help to Chris an hope its the start of a Swiss Squad.....hmmm....name....the Neutral Squad? :o

Ha, no. He’s here under his own steam but great to have another Snowie none-the-less.

And rather like the Jedi have their "aggressive negotiations", the Swiss maintain a policy of "aggressive neutrality". Coincidence much? :D

Anyway, sorry for spamming your thread, Chris.
Greetings from Steve, the Englishman in Switzerland. :D

AlpineTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Chris Herr
TKID: 13991

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by AlpineTrooper »

Thanks for the cold welcome :D

I'm be more than happy to send some money over soon :)

Imperial Greetings

Chris