Greetings from Louisiana

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
BayouTIE1973
Name: Meat Popsicle

Greetings from Louisiana

Post by BayouTIE1973 »

Greetings. I am a 20 year costumer here in Louisiana, a place that rarely ever gets snow though we do every once and awhile. We actually had a nearly white Christmas almost 30 years ago since the snow was only a few days before Christmas. That being said Empire Strikes Back has been and always will be my favorite film in the series and I've been a big fan of the snowtroopers since I first saw them on the screen as a nipper. At present I am working on my Bridge Crew member to officially join the 501st sometime in 2018 but I would love to one day add a snowtrooper kit. I've always wished that on those rare events when it does snow here I'd have a full on snowtrooper kit to go out in the snow. And with luck and dedication I may in fact have that happen. Well the kit anyway. Not like I am the Cold Miser and have control over the weather although I wish I could. Anyway hoping to make some new friends and learn all that I can before I start on my kit.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Louisiana

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi there and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey and of course also with your other build ;)
BayouTIE1973
Name: Meat Popsicle

Post by BayouTIE1973 »

Thanks. It's kind of funny that I mentioned we rarely get snow. Well this week we are projected to get a lot or rain and sleet and snow mixture.
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Welcome to Blizzard Force!
You don't have to get snow to join the frosty forces! Some of us live in very hot places with no snow EVER like Florida, United Arab Emirates, Australia.....so if you love ESB and the scenes from Hoth, go for it. I have snowtrooper tht has never seen snow in Australia and probably never will! I still love it.

Good luck with your new projects, don't forget to do a build thread and ask questions of the very experienced troopers here.
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491