Greetings from Pittsburgh!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Duffy
Name: Chris

Greetings from Pittsburgh!

Post by Duffy »

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I'm in the beginning stages of putting together my Snowtrooper outfit. A friend of mine is in the 501st and has finally influenced me (okay, didn't take much convincing...) to put together a kit. Living in Pennsylvania I thought what better kit to do than a Snowtrooper, plenty of snow to go around here anyways plus I wanted to do something different from a standard Stormtrooper.

I'm still doing some research but am a bit overwhelmed with the information with where to start. My friend recommended RS Prop Masters as a potential source of armor and also told me to hop on the forums to get some good advice as well. Looking forward to starting my build and I am always open to advice and suggestions! Now it's time to start sifting through the forum posts...

Chris
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Pittsburgh!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Chris and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

I think this thread could be interesting to you: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3611

Good luck with your TS journey :D