Hello from SW WA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Eiyame
Name: Freya
TKID: 46041
Garrison: Cloud City

Hello from SW WA

Post by Eiyame »

Been a member of Rebel Legion since 2012, just joined the 501st this year as Admiral Daala and just got my Snowtrooper armor today.(took a month to get here :/) Anyway I am a seamstress who normally does Jedi costumes for Rebel Legion, and Custom Sith costumes for con goers, so I plan on making all my soft parts. But this armor thing is totally new to me, thankfully I have another snowtrooper in my town so I can get local help which makes this very daunting built a little less so.

Anyway, I don't plan on going full ball on my armor just yet, I am still missing some things. And I have Admiral Daala's flight suit to finish and my Mando armor to get done. So probably looking at this late summer/fall for Snowtrooper approval.

Boots - Will be going to Canada to get these when I visit a friend.
Duster - Need to pattern and make
Pants - Will make
Pouches - Will make have pattern

Webbing kit? I know they are sold but my armor didn't come with one and the seller didn't offer one.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from SW WA

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Freya and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your build :D

You could send troopermaster (here on the forums) a pm to ask for a strapping kit ;)
Eiyame
Name: Freya
TKID: 46041
Garrison: Cloud City

Post by Eiyame »

Captain_Wordo wrote:Hi Freya and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your build :D

You could send troopermaster (here on the forums) a pm to ask for a strapping kit ;)
Already talked to troopmaster about getting my strapping kit. :) and thanks it will be a interesting experience.
MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by MIEO »

Hello Freya. Welcome to coolest detachment!!