Hello from Texas!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TukkOrdo
Name: Jordan Cooper
TKID: 16999
Garrison: Timberline

Hello from Texas!

Post by TukkOrdo »

Hey all! I'm currently building a AT-AT driver and a snow scout. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The NoSnowtrooper
Name: Cormac
TKID: 0

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by The NoSnowtrooper »

TukkOrdo wrote:Hey all! I'm currently building a AT-AT driver and a snow scout. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Aye! Whatsup! I'm also from Texas! I'm doing something similar to you, I'm working on an AT-ST driver then converting that to an AT-AT driver. I think it would be very cool to do something from the blizzard force like a snow trooper or a Snow trooper commander but the only thing I'm hesitant about is how hot that costume is probably going to get especially in the Texas heat.

TukkOrdo

Post by TukkOrdo »

The NoSnowtrooper wrote:
TukkOrdo wrote:Hey all! I'm currently building a AT-AT driver and a snow scout. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Aye! Whatsup! I'm also from Texas! I'm doing something similar to you, I'm working on an AT-ST driver then converting that to an AT-AT driver. I think it would be very cool to do something from the blizzard force like a snow trooper or a Snow trooper commander but the only thing I'm hesitant about is how hot that costume is probably going to get especially in the Texas heat.

Same here, I'm going to see how the snow scout goes, then if it isn't bad I might switch over to a snowie. How far along are you with your AT-ST?

The NoSnowtrooper

TukkOrdo wrote:
The NoSnowtrooper wrote:

Same here, I'm going to see how the snow scout goes, then if it isn't bad I might switch over to a snowie. How far along are you with your AT-ST?

Well you can check out my AT-ST build thread if you want (my name is Cormac on there.) But so far I've acquired by jumpsuit and belt and I'm currently looking for a good pair of boots.

TukkOrdo

Post by TukkOrdo »

The NoSnowtrooper wrote:
TukkOrdo wrote:
The NoSnowtrooper wrote: Aye! Whatsup! I'm also from Texas! I'm doing something similar to you, I'm working on an AT-ST driver then converting that to an AT-AT driver. I think it would be very cool to do something from the blizzard force like a snow trooper or a Snow trooper commander but the only thing I'm hesitant about is how hot that costume is probably going to get especially in the Texas heat.

Well you can check out my AT-ST build thread if you want (my name is Cormac on there.) But so far I've acquired by jumpsuit and belt and I'm currently looking for a good pair of boots.

Awesome, well, I wish you luck! If you ever need help with your AT-AT, feel free to ask and look at my build log on the forums called "WIP"

MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by MIEO »

Welcome to coolest detachment! Have a enjoy your build!
The NoSnowtrooper

TukkOrdo wrote:
The NoSnowtrooper wrote:
TukkOrdo wrote:

Awesome, well, I wish you luck! If you ever need help with your AT-AT, feel free to ask and look at my build log on the forums called "WIP"

Yeah I definitely will thanks! I'll definitely be on the look out for your Snow scout build I want to see your thoughts about trooping in a hotter costume like a snow scout or a snow trooper especially in Texas.

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Jordan and welcome aboard!

Stay frosty :D
netslave
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Brian Williams
TKID: 10602
Garrison: Star Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by netslave »

I'm in Texas (Austin), and we have quite a few Snowies here. It's actually not as hot as you think. If you go snow scout, make sure you get an 100% cotton jumpsuit!

Where in TX are you?
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

We always need someone to drive us around! Welcome and good luck with your build!
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

TukkOrdo

Post by TukkOrdo »

netslave wrote:I'm in Texas (Austin), and we have quite a few Snowies here. It's actually not as hot as you think. If you go snow scout, make sure you get an 100% cotton jumpsuit!

Where in TX are you?
San Antonio, did you make your own, or get it from someone? Thank you for the welcome everyone, by the way!

The NoSnowtrooper

TukkOrdo wrote:
netslave wrote:I'm in Texas (Austin), and we have quite a few Snowies here. It's actually not as hot as you think. If you go snow scout, make sure you get an 100% cotton jumpsuit!

Where in TX are you?
San Antonio, did you make your own, or get it from someone? Thank you for the welcome everyone, by the way!

Oh hey I just got accepted to UTSA so I might see you around on a future troop if I do decide to go to UTSA and live in San Antonio!

netslave
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by netslave »

TukkOrdo wrote:

Where in TX are you?

I'm in Dripping Springs (hosting an armor party tomorrow if you wanna drive up). I got a Mon Cal kit and made my soft parts.
netslave
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by netslave »

The NoSnowtrooper wrote:
TukkOrdo wrote:

Where in TX are you?

Oh hey I just got accepted to UTSA so I might see you around on a future troop if I do decide to go to UTSA and live in San Antonio!

Cool. :) I just sent you a friend request on FB.
netslave
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by netslave »

Sent you a Friend Req too Jordan. Need more Snowies in Central Texas Squad!