Hello from the Pacific North Wet

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Concrete-man
Name: Meat Popsicle

Hello from the Pacific North Wet

Post by Concrete-man »

Hello friends from the Pacific Northwest, Tillamook Oregon specifically. I know I wrote Northwet in the greeting but that's only because it seems like it never stops raining here.

I'm a 12 year old kid, trapped in a 42 year old guy's body. I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was a wee munchkin and I figured it was time to maybe advance a little on that and put together a killer Galactic Marine...

I'm a construction worker by trade and unfortunately I don't have much time to dedicate to a build so my assembly will go probably take longer than most but I'd like to get there at some point.

If somebody would be so kind as to point me in the right direction in would be appreciated, and I in return will vow to never flick a booger on your windshield. Ok sarcasm is a must...
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the Pacific North Wet

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi there and welcome aboard!

Maybe you should take a look at this places: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... 115&t=3614 and http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=94

Good luck with your GM journey and stay frosty :D
Concrete-man
Name: Meat Popsicle

Post by Concrete-man »

I saw those and have pmed Dan. Also I've read
Imperial Outpost isn't doing parts right now...
MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by MIEO »

Welcome to coolest detachment!!

Have a enjoy your build!!