Aloha From Hawaii maui!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
jackonian
Name: Jackonian

Aloha From Hawaii maui!

Post by jackonian »

hi guys and gals just saying Hi I am interested in getting a nice snowtrooper going for my family. so couple little girls and my wife. what would be the bes direction to go to get started. I saw Anovos stuff is pretty expensive. I also hear they take forever to ship. I wanna getg something done before episode 8. So any help would be great!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Aloha From Hawaii maui!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi there and welcome aboard!

I think this is a good place for you to start: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3611

Stay frosty and good luck with your TS journey :D
bdgr
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: bdgr
TKID: 4468
Garrison: Ohio Garrison

Post by bdgr »

Welcome. Always great to hear folks interested in becoming a Snowie. Captain_Wordo's link in his post above is definitely a great start.
bdgr
TB/TS/TI/IC/IG/IS/CC/TR/TA/IN/TD -4468
Olaf
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Joseph Flook
TKID: 61937
Garrison: Pacific Outpost

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Olaf »

Aloha Jackonian,

I just came back from Maui! Started house-hunting while I was there!

Captain_Wordo's link is a fantastic place to start! His tutorial was incredibly helpful and highly entertaining as I built my armor.

I got my kit through Dan Laws. It is a great kit. He offers it unassembled or fully assembled and painted ( you would need to contact him about the price difference). I will say that is much cheaper than an Anovos kit. I got my duster and pouched through a Blizzard Force member that goes by Ice Axe, and his website: http://imperialissue.com/ . The duster was a bit more expensive then other vendors, but it is a heavy duty coat. The mukluks I got through an army/navy store in Canada : Hero Outdoors. They deal with a lot of 501st so they know what you're looking for.

Any questions< I will be happy to give you all the help that I can.

Joseph