Newbie from Ga.

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
syllander
Name: Sean Yllander
TKID: 0
Garrison: Georgia

Newbie from Ga.

Post by syllander »

Hello out there. Working on a Jango Fett, a Boba Fett, and now a snowie. Jango is 100% as far as parts, just need a few more hours for the parts fit/assembly then on to weathering. Boba is a project that needs another year or so.
Then I decided to sell my TK kit and go TS. Looking at the TM snowtrooper kit, and been in touch with Paul.

Need some ideas on the duster and the boots. Seems like the Canadian military Mukluks are the boot of choice? Do they all run large?
The duster seems like it's going to be the hardest part to be happy with. I like movie accuracy but realize that some concessions have to be made due to availability or comfort.

Thanks for having me, and thanks for any advice!

Sean
garbz
Name: Aaron
TKID: 6030
Garrison: Mountain

Re: Newbie from Ga.

Post by garbz »

Welcome!!!
My kit and duster are from MonCal(worth the wait!)
My Mukluks are a US 10. I can wear the liners or take them out and wear my Converse.
With being in the south and temps being warmer than here in Colorado, I would suggest comfort over accuracy.
syllander
Name: Sean Yllander
TKID: 0
Garrison: Georgia

Post by syllander »

So is that why the mukluks are sized so large?
I don't intend to wear this thing unless it is winter. No way I could even troop my Jango in warmer weather.
How do you get ahold of MonCal? Does he offer the hip pouches too?
Thanks for the reply!
Sith Lrd
Name: Ian
TKID: 11409
Garrison: Southern Cross Garrison

Post by Sith Lrd »

PM "MonCal" on this forum. Jeff will sure to get back to you pretty quick.

I got my Scootch kit from "hottoysmax". He supplied a pretty fine duster and pouches too!

Good luck!