Hello from Virginia

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Cray
Name: C-Ray

Hello from Virginia

Post by Cray »

Hola, all! My name is Carl Ray (hence Cray) and I'm just dropping in to say 'hi'. Hopefully, this shall begin a nice and adventurous stay in the forum dedicated to the Imperial snowtroopers. So, getting to know me.... let's see.... I recently turned 34 and I consider myself the typical geek father. I've been blessed with two darling girls who have a growing appreciation for gaming, comics and cosplay thanks to their father's guidance. =D I'm also into reading (naturally), photography and digital manipulation with that awesome program that is Photoshop. I've been at the local Walmart for over 10 years but getting bogged down by retail has pushed me to start college in the field of accounting. That's not much, mind you, but I figure it's a crystal ball's glance. Since this is a Star Wars related forum, I'll answer a few Star Wars questions below and of course, feel free to ask questions, comment, buy me snacks or anything else. No throat punches tho'.

Star Wars?! Sure! Here's my fave....
Star Wars film - Return of the Jedi. While the ESB is the first Wars flick I remember watching, I have to lean towards ROTJ due to a few factors: the various troop types, the awesome dog fighting and the multitude of alien species shown. However, I'd like to note that the 'modified' version with Hayden Christensen gets reduction points. Just my personal opinion!
Star Wars parody - Fanboys. How can you not dig this film? Chock full of Wars related goodness plus it's got Danny Trejo.
Trooper type - Ouch. Hard one. I think that snowtroopers edge out the scouts only due to one thing.... they won their battle in ESB. The poor scouts got beat by the ewoks. -.- For shame.
Starfighter - TIE Interceptor. Wicked design even though it has no shields!
Ground vehicle - AT-ST. I blame Star Wars: Battlefront for this. I mean, the AT-AT is beastly overpowered but they say the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I'll stick to my little chicken walker.
Alien species - Gamorreans. This one goes back to my childhood... my little self thought these guys were friggin' awesome. I mean, they were like pig people who looked like barbarians with axes?! Even the fact that one of them got gobbled by the rancor made them slightly cooler.

Holla!
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Virginia

Post by hottoysmax »

Welcome Carl!