Greetings from WV

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
WVTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: James Welsh
TKID: 16555
Garrison: Corellia

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Greetings from WV

Post by WVTrooper »

Greetings everyone,

I very excited to be pursuing my Snow Trooper kit to get on board with the Carida Garrison. After nearly 30 years of campaign style American Civil War reenacting and living history work with the NPS I've decided to go forward with this. My time is valuable and after seeing the charity work the 501 does I want to be a part of that.

I would like to start getting my snow trooper kit together immediately. Any advice/assistance with good vendors is appreciated.

Thanks

James
.... "yes, Lord Vader. I've reached the main power generators. The shield will be down in moments. You may start your landing ".... -Gen. Veers

yinepu
Name: Amanda Bowen
TKID: 12533
Garrison: Starkiller

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from WV

Post by yinepu »

Welcome aboard! I'm a Garrison mate of yours and it'll be great to see more snowtroopers in Carida!! Good luck :D
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

Welcome!!
Winning every battle since 1980
WVTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by WVTrooper »

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Again where is the best place to order my armor, soft goods/clothing, accessories, E11 and Mukluks boots????

I'm looking at assembling an ESB movie quality kit. This desire and dedication to authenticity stems from my CW campaign reenactment years.

I would like to start getting on this ASAP.
Also if anyone knows about someone selling a 501st approved full kit that would be even better.

I'm 6' 1" , 245lbs. Size 13 US mens boot.

Thanks!!!
.... "yes, Lord Vader. I've reached the main power generators. The shield will be down in moments. You may start your landing ".... -Gen. Veers

WVTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by WVTrooper »

I found what I was looking for in the forums. I have heard that MonCal is good stuff but takes time to get.

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3611

Midniterider
Galactic Marine Liaison
TKID: 7462
Garrison: Carida

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Midniterider »

yinepu wrote:Welcome aboard! I'm a Garrison mate of yours and it'll be great to see more snowtroopers in Carida!! Good luck :D
And welcome to you both! I am also a member of Garrison Carida, currently a 4.5 year veteran. We are always looking to expand the numbers of Snowtroopers. We have (4) in my immediate area. I have built and directly assisted with (3) Snowtroopers. Should you have any questions, or if there is an armor party somewhere we can meet, I would more than happy to assist.
Ken "Tank" Querio
TS - 7462
Garrison Carida

" STRIKING HARD AND FAST...WITH BLIZZARD FORCE! "
WVTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by WVTrooper »

Thanks for the welcome Ken. I'm awaiting to hear back fro the GMO of Carida about the membership. I am dedicated to building an authentic ST Kit. I have already reached out to MonCal about the armor, duster and bags. I still need to find a good source for the Mukluks, pants, belt and E11. Any advice is appreciated.

WVTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by WVTrooper »

Well on my way. In the past two weeks I got my E11 blaster, Pants and Mukluks. Armor, duster and bags order is in with MonCal. 25 weeks until I get it so that puts me into the end of Sept beginning of October for assembly and approval. Still stoked!

yinepu
Name: Amanda Bowen
TKID: 12533
Garrison: Starkiller

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by yinepu »

Wow, terrific!Stay positive during the wait cuz it'll all be worth it in the end :)