Greetings from Norway

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Norwaytrooper75
Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Greetings from Norway

Post by Norwaytrooper75 »

Hi everybody.

My name is Even Ellingsen, and are currently a supporter within Nordic Garrison. Have wanted to join the 501st and Nordic Garrison for a long time, but for the moment, simple economy is holding me back. When it comes to what armour I will choose, I am between TK and TS, but I think I will choose a TS as it seems now. Both because its a very cool outfit, and because I am from the land of the Hoth.. ;)

Have talked with someone within Nordic Garrison and seen their suits, and but are really totally green about builders and materials and such. Therefor I have come here to have some kick-off-boost.

Look forward to have some nice talks with you guys.

Best greetings

Even Ellingsen :)
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Norway

Post by tubachris85x »

Welcome Even!!

What I wouldn't give to be able to troop out there with the Nordic Garrison. Of course you could always do a TK, but do you really want to be shivering out in the cold?? :P
Take your time and do research! And get some armor! :)
Winning every battle since 1980
Norwaytrooper75
Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Re: Greetings from Norway

Post by Norwaytrooper75 »

Thank you tubachris..

you are most welcome to come and troop with is here.. :)

I will do the research that is needed.. and from what I feel.. it will be a snowie.. :)