Greetings from France

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
The5thHorseman
Name: GRAZIANO Germain
TKID: 14492
Garrison: French Garrison

Greetings from France

Post by The5thHorseman »

Hi everyone,
My name is Germain, i live in France and couple of months ago i finished my TK build (ANH Stormtrooper) & right now i've been caught by the "build blues"!

The Stormtrooper is to me the second most emblematic SW character after Darth Vader and it just has an awesome look, that's why it's the first costume i made, but now i'm looking for another costume idea and as ESB has always been my favorite of the three original films, if i decide to go for a second costume i think it will certainly be a Snowtrooper.

And what better place to find informations about them than the Blizzard Force forum ? :) So now i'm in the seeking/learning phase but i hope that one of these day i'll be one of yours!!

Cheers,
Germain
Proud Elitist Armour Snob
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from France

Post by hottoysmax »

Welcome Germain!!! Take a look around and absorb all the information we have here, and feel free to ask questions!
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from France

Post by tubachris85x »

You have chosen wisely! Welcome Germain!
Winning every battle since 1980