Hello from Sweden!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
riboAWEsome

Hello from Sweden!

Post by riboAWEsome »

Hi, my name is Peter and I'm from Malmö in southern Sweden. I'm 27 and studying dentistry. I'm a supporter for the Nordic Garrison and my sister is a TB in said garrison.
I got an offer for most parts for a Boba Fett costume, so It was an offer I couldn't refuse, heh. But realistically I really need to loose weight to fit into that suit. And it will take a long time before I get a helmet (ordered one from BM).
So in the meantime I really wanna make a TS, I know one in Nordic Garrison so he influenced my choice quite much!
But it's a really cool outfit, especially when they troop in numbers. And it's from the best Star Wars movie as well, hehe.
So I have a lot of research to do, which is why I'm here.

Cheers!
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Sweden!

Post by tubachris85x »

Hey Peter! Welcome to the Blizzard Force! I feel the Nordic Garrison is ideal for snowtroopers and I wish I could be out there! There is plenty of information here at your disposal. Feel free to talk to others and get involved!!
Winning every battle since 1980
riboAWEsome

Re: Hello from Sweden!

Post by riboAWEsome »

Thanks for the welcome! NG even has the snowtrooper on their insignia, so it's a great fit for sure! Will talk some more to my friend about what he has used for armor etc. then return with a lot of questions. :P