New guy from los angeles california

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

New guy from los angeles california

Post by hottoysmax »

Hey everyone, my name is Gabriel Flores, im 35 years old and live los angeles california im already registered withe my local garrison, and in the process of finishing my TS and also in the process of doing TI, ive been doing my snowie since january and have done alot of research and just putting the finishing touches on it. I will be posting pics soon and asking you all for advice and opinions on how to make it perfect. Ive been model building, model railroading, prop building, and an avid toy collector for over 25 years. Im also a hardcore Star Wars fan of course, well that a quick rundown of who i am, and i look forward to trooping with all you great guys, and gals! :ugeek:
hottoysmax

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: New guy from los angeles california

Post by hottoysmax »

here are some pitures of my helmet, Ill hopefully get some pics up of the whole thing here soon.

In this last pic I have the cowl lifted up showing the phase 3 faceplate i have hidden under there for cowl support.
Scott M.
Senior Advisor
TKID: 4149
Garrison: Mountain

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Scott M. »

We would need to see a pic with the bucket on, but I suspect the cowl is too long.

Much better than it being too short!!! :)

Thanks for the pic, and keep them coming!!
Don't Hate the Duster
Mountain Garrison CO (retired)
Blizzard Force F'ing Old Guy Advisor to the BF Command Staff
FISD ANH Elite
BF Deployed
hottoysmax

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by hottoysmax »

Hahaha for sure i will trim it once i have it all completed an fitted, dont want to have to re do it.