Reporting in

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TK-602
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 602
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

Reporting in

Post by TK-602 »

Hey guys.
Name: Glen Borst
501st des: CT-602 (TK/TD/TB-602 also)
So Cal Garrison: Inland Empire Squad
Enlistment: Aug 2000

What can I say... Starting a Snowie. Altering a pattern to see the jacket, no boots yet and Ian's got me in the right direction for the armor. Those damn gloves are so far the hardest part to come by ironically. See you all in the snow.
IanL
TKID: 7197

Re: Reporting in

Post by IanL »

Hey Glen! Welcome to Blizzard Force.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
TK-602
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by TK-602 »

Thanks Ian.

I want everyone to know also. This guy saved my life one time. Don't give him Bantha Poodoo or you'll have me to deal with me. :wink:
TK-602
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by TK-602 »

It took ten months to get the armor from Moncal, two weeks to sew the soft, ten days to assemble the hard stuff and another three days to weather it. Today it was approved. (These pics are from before I weathered it)

I present TS-602.

darthgrace
Blizzard Force Deployed
TKID: 5631
Garrison: excelsior

Post by darthgrace »

congrats. the build looks good. I am still waiting for my mon cal. I wanted it here before Halloween but now that has come and gone I hope it gets here after the holidays.

your kits looks really good. nice job.
TK-602
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by TK-602 »

Hey DG.
Thanks for the compliment. Like I said, it took 10 months to get the armor but patient with Pierce. He does take forever to deliver, but he will deliver and you will love the armor. I ordered pouches also though and wasn't happy. Too dark a fabric and too small for my tastes. I got a pattern from Jeff at Studio Creations and made my pouches.