New member from Northern Ireland.

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TK87Cassidy
Garrison: Emerald Garrison

New member from Northern Ireland.

Post by TK87Cassidy »

Hello everyone.

My name is Stephanie, I’m 25 and I live in the city of Derry, Northern Ireland. I am currently a member of the UK and Emerald Garrisons and I have been a Star Wars fan since I was very young. Although I am presently in the process of constructing a Tie Fighter costume, I am also hoping to build a Snowtrooper outfit as a second pass-time. I am greatly looking forward to making my Snowtrooper uniform and being a member of the Blizzard Force forums. My motivation for seeking to join the 501st Legion at some stage in the near future relates to my family and I would very much like to have the opportunity to contribute to my community and various charities via the organisation, which - if I'm lucky - I would be honoured to participate in. In particular, I would like to honour the memory of my two brothers - both ardent Star Trek and Star Wars fans - who passed away from a condition which the 501st Legion has often supported in terms of research. I look forward to exploring the forums and receiving the advice and help of fellow Snowtrooper fans during the course of my 'costume building' journey. Throughout the last two weeks I have been looking for Snowtrooper armour suppliers online, without much luck, but hopefully with the help of members here I will be able to locate some soon!

Here's to happy trooping!

:D
eyeslave

Re: New member from Northern Ireland.

Post by eyeslave »

Hi Stephanie,
Good luck with your build. Snowtroopers are a cool costume.
If you are interested in becoming part of the 501st Legion you should contact either
http://www.501stireland.com/ The only 501st Legion unit in the Republic of Ireland, Or
http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/site/ The 501st Legion for Great Britian.

Best of luck with your Tie pilot & snowtrooper builds :)
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: New member from Northern Ireland.

Post by hottoysmax »

Welcome and happy to trooping to you as well!