Finally!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Scootch
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle

Finally!

Post by Scootch »

Hi all; I haven't been by lately so I'll re- introduce myself..... another Scott :) . I've been interested in the snowie for a long time but only recently picked up a box of goodies to start off with. Looking forward to reading more about this fabulous costume and sharing some progress as it comes together.
Banzai88
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Banzai88
TKID: 1588
Garrison: Imperial Sands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Banzai88 »

Welcome back, Scott! Looking forward to your TS build.
ImageImage
Scootch
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle

Re: Finally!

Post by Scootch »

Well I got my armor built but the CRL's changed, so I have some little things to address, meanwhile I wonder if I am just missing it and if not how much trouble would be involved in adding visual references in the crl like some of the other forums do. I'm probably not seeing the proper page am I? Apologies.
Spookymufu

Post by Spookymufu »

hey scott!

I have one of your TK chippers. Looking forward to seeing your TS
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

Scootch wrote:Well I got my armor built but the CRL's changed, so I have some little things to address, meanwhile I wonder if I am just missing it and if not how much trouble would be involved in adding visual references in the crl like some of the other forums do. I'm probably not seeing the proper page am I? Apologies.
That's a part of the CRL I still need to get to. The issue is that we are not allowed to use any LFL or pics of the real suit (I think it's silly) but I need to get proper pics of all the armor components and create off-site albums for these
Winning every battle since 1980
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by hottoysmax »

Welcome Scootch you rock brotha glad to see you in here! :P