Hello from California!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Weller
Name: Sean

Hello from California!

Post by Weller »

Hello,
My name is Sean, and I am interested in possibly putting together a Snow Trooper impression. This is the first place I have posted on any 501st forum. I am looking for whatever help I can get. A vendors list would be much appreciated. Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Sean
hottoysmax
Name: Gabriel Flores
TKID: 10422
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from California!

Post by hottoysmax »

Welcome Sean its Gabe we well definitely chime in with whats available but also take a look around in the forum to learn a bit more about what goes into a snowtrooper.
Weller

Post by Weller »

Thanks Gabe! Any suggestions on where to start? There is so much stuff it is a little overwhelming. What would you suggest?

Sean
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Sean! Glad to have ya! Read, read, read, and ask lots of questions! We love to help out!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
Weller

Post by Weller »

Thanks Buttercup. Are you in the So.Cal. Garrison as I see you're in Apple Valley? I think the first thing is looking into an armor kit. I received a PM for a couple places to look, so that's where I'm headed first.
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Buttercup »

Yes, up here in the high desert. Half way between LA and Las Vegas. Great place for a Snowie, right? :) Hard Armor and muck lucks are the hard part. The rest is pretty easy. Lots of places to look at. If you have any questions just ask. You'll love being a Snowie!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!