Section devoted to Honorary Blizzard Force members and presentations of honors
Hazamel
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Florian
TKID: 61215
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Chris Parsons - Honorary Snowtrooper Presentation **Sep 22/23, Fürth, Germany

Post by Hazamel »

Mission accomplished!
Stefan and I presented the Shirt and the plaque to Chris on Friday.

The ceremony on stage was a bit chaotic because the hosts were only informed that there's something to happen but not when but we managed to do it on main stage. Stefan did a great speech. So no photos or film from actual hand over.
But we managed to catch him on the way to the signing area and we took some nice pictures and had a really nice and great talk with Chris.
P9210041 by Crosa, on Flickr

He really liked the metal background of the plaque and asked for a BlizzardForce patch for his jacket ;) . Maybe Stefan was successful organising one.
Stefan
Name: Stefan Schulz
TKID: 18573

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Chris Parsons - Honorary Snowtrooper Presentation **Sep 22/23, Fürth, Germany

Post by Stefan »

Thanks Florian for posting the picture and your words (and of course for the exorbitant compliment related the speech :lol: )

Could not tell better. Chris is really a nice guy and was very interested in Blizzard Force. Couple of days ago the Mexican Garrison did the same and appointed him honorary membership, but that’s really a different honor because it’s not related to a role he’s acted. So he was very surprised and happy about it.

Unfortunately I hadn‘t a patch with me and of course found no one who did, but I have one here at home and promised to Chris that I will going to deliver him some patches for his jacket. Of course it’s honourable duty that he’s wearing a Blizzard Force patch! :wink:

The chaos was really disappointing and I am sad that there are no more images of recordings...but I like to add another one (hope it‘s okay Florian)

Hazamel
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Florian
TKID: 61215

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Hazamel »

I'm fine with that one, too. ( I need a more helmet friendly haircut... ;) )
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Thank you very much for doing this!
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Well guys and thank you so much for doing it! If you would like some patches sent to Chris, let me know and I’ll scrape together a Merch pack for him (once I replace some patch stocks)
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

Stefan

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Stefan »

Thanks Rachel.
World be nice to replace the patch I‘ll sent to him from my stock. I want order some super group patches within the next days. Maybe you could package it...of course he will be very happy for such a Merch pack.
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

For sure Stefan, send me a message and let me know what you gave away and I’ll send you a replacement, and we can discuss what else to send you for Chris.
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

Stefan

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Stefan »

Dear mates...

Here are some words from Chris for the Blizzard Force members...
(lightly shortened)

Hey Stefan

It was very nice to meet you and the guys at the weekend. I would like to thank you and the Legion for the plaque and the shirt, it was a great honour to receive them and if I can help you and the Legion in any way in the future, please let me know. I am looking forward to wearing the shirt at some events in the future.

Kind regards,

Chris

Very nice words from a very kind and great guy!

I think it was a great choice from our detachment leadership to choose Chris and granted the honorary membership to him.