just complted my costume

Request to Join Blizzard Force.
Tk3384

just complted my costume

Post by Tk3384 »

just completed my costume minus the decals please let me know what you guys think still have to send in my pics to my florida GWL

thanks

IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Hey Ricky

Don't forget the T-piece on your chest as well. Sounds like we have another volunteer to march as a TS in next year's Disney parade. Obviously you were so jealous of my stunning good looks in the TS costume, you couldn't resist adding one of your own :P . Welcome aboard.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
Tk3384

Post by Tk3384 »

I have one, just one of the many details i have to finish, and yes it was your Ts at SWW weekend that made me do it......lol thanks again
TS8828
Name: Meat Popsicle

Post by TS8828 »

Looks great, can I ask what material you made your duster from? I'm assuming since your in Florida that it would be cotton or something that breathes, I'm in Canada and used arctic fleece and I'm cookin' pretty good even when its cold outside.

Nice work! :)
Tk3384

Post by Tk3384 »

its actually almost a suede duster very breathable thanks for all the kind words I will post new pics when I am 100% complete
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Ricky,
Welcome aboard mate. Nice to see you here "looking Cool in the Snowy", don't forget to put some nice fans in the bucket (you will need them) and it looks like you are pretty well good to go. Well, at SWW you got to see three sizes of TS, and it looked good on all three. And mate wait until you troop in it...ahh the freedom of movement is amazing.....
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
Tk3384

Post by Tk3384 »

yes stuart it was nice meeting you at SWW and thank you for the Tip on the fans

Hope to see you soon we can throw snowballs at each other LOL

Take care
jackdoud
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by jackdoud »

disreguarding the missing decals and T piece your eyes are wrong and need to be replaced. You cut the holes to big and look like a surprised snowtrooper. I also don't see a thermal det.
See a build up of my TS armor here: http://www.bloody-plastic.com/costumes.html
- Jack Doud
- TK/TS 2249
- Blizzard Force Historian
VaderForce
TKID: 1268
Garrison: Terror Australis

Post by VaderForce »

Great effort there!. :)
Percy
TK/D/R/S-1268
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Hi Ricky,
for the fans you need to go to a computer parts shop (second hand if you can, new if not)....and you need to look for the little heat sink fans...or squirrel fans...take your bucket to find a couple the right size....
then to an electronics shop, so that you can get the battery connectors....and a little soldering (tape if not) then into the bucket with hot glue they go.... :wink: make sure you position them to blow down onto your face...trust me , you will need it in the long run....

Respectfully,
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969