TS-150 Repporting in

Request to Join Blizzard Force.
Ts-150
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 150

TS-150 Repporting in

Post by Ts-150 »

Hi there Blizzard folks :)
My Name is Soren... im from the NordicGarrison and i just couldt wait to post my pic. im currently only need my gloves (from my CO) and my sidepockets...then im good to go still need a bit detail work such as the venyl at the back of the helmet need to be a bit longer...and i need to move my zipper from the mittle of the duster to one of the edges.
The Armor is form Piero and i loove it... i saw it at a friends house and now we are almost 4 or 5 in NG who got it... well i need some feedback from the proffs ! (thats u guys)
Enjoy
yea its hard to take pic. of ur self in the mittle of the nite...but couldt wait!

THX so much Piero
VaderForce
TKID: 1268
Garrison: Terror Australis

Post by VaderForce »

I've seen first hand Piero's armour..wow!. Looks good man, your on your way!.
Percy
TK/D/R/S-1268
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Looks like you're getting there!

Obviously you need the gloves and handplates, and I would recommend upgrading your belt to something wider and thicker. I am actually using a 1-1/2" leather strap, but wider webbing (1-1/2" or 1-3/4") is accurate.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
Ts-150
TKID: 150

Post by Ts-150 »

thx guys
I cant find the right belt fabric up here in little old Denmark, and it getting on my nerve lol
yea my CO got my gloves the right ones from the UK so at our next gathering i will get mine... and can sew on my handplates... but untill...im just have to keep looking for that belt thingy
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Well, what can I say "but Welcome to Blizzard Force"......now you only have to get official approval and you are officially "A Brother of the Snow"....BTW....armor looks good...your a natural....and I know you always get lots of Snow to troop in....LOL....

Respectfully,
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
abntroop

Post by abntroop »

holy hell, that helmet has "the nipple" on it. who's armor is that? thats the 1st time I've seen it in armor. you look great btw, and nice work! just curious about your armor.
jackdoud
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by jackdoud »

Looks good man! My only suggestion, (other than the hands, longer vinyl and wider belt) would be to raise the backpack a bit higher though it's not critical. Abntroop, that's Piero's armor, he's the only one I've seen so far to do the nipple.
See a build up of my TS armor here: http://www.bloody-plastic.com/costumes.html
- Jack Doud
- TK/TS 2249
- Blizzard Force Historian
abntroop

Post by abntroop »

thats the italian vtwins armor?
TS1338
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by TS1338 »

yes jack!
I think Ian had the same problem: the back pack, being heavier that the chest tends to go down (and pull the chest up).

Matt, more pics here ( i got a nipple myself, thought you knew :lol: ): http://blizzardforce.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

"V-twins, famous for nipples!!!" :twisted: :D

Piero
Piero
V-twins
TS-1338

abntroop

Post by abntroop »

LOL! @ nipple armor. I'll spread that, thats what your armor will be known as! :lol: j/k thats a good lookin set of armor. what pic did you use to decide to mould the point onto the helmet? yours is the 1st I've seen w. that.
TS1338
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by TS1338 »

abntroop wrote:LOL! @ nipple armor. I'll spread that, thats what your armor will be known as! :lol: j/k thats a good lookin set of armor. what pic did you use to decide to mould the point onto the helmet? yours is the 1st I've seen w. that.
Hahahahah that's ok with me buddy ;)
at rose parade people were going like "oh, so you're the one that discovered the nipple!" or "oh that's the nipple helmet!"
I loved the jokes about my nipple :lol: so many pictures with it heheheheh

the day we marched it was VERY cold. I think it was Fampa, the girl from Australia looked at me and said "See? even your helmet's cold!"

:lol:

My first armor was a Snow Commander. So looking at his pics, there's a good front shot "behind the scenes" when you can clearly see the nipple.
The other pics all show "something" up there. Looks now that some may have a black dot on top, but some have definetely the nipple...

I really like it: it's distinctive, very military looking (like a small wink at prussian helmets).... and you joke about it a lot :wink:
Piero
V-twins
TS-1338

IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

TS1338 wrote:yes jack!
I think Ian had the same problem: the back pack, being heavier that the chest tends to go down (and pull the chest up).
Yeah I discovered during Star Wars Weekends that the weight of the clest plate and weight of the backpack wasn't equal, and I was getting choked. I solved it by running a piece of strapping from the back of my chestplate to the back of the cod. No more slippage!
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
TS-4224
Name: Hopps
TKID: 4224
Garrison: German Garrison

Post by TS-4224 »

hi matt
some time ago jawaman (not 100% sure) showed a pic of the nipple troopers at the legion board
it was a screenshot and i hope to see a clearer HD version of this shot
abntroop

Post by abntroop »

anybody got a copy of that pic. I've never noticed it and as such wanna see a pic. I've gone though what I've got and havent noticed it. I love detail stuff. this is the sort of thing that pushes us all that next step more accurate. :D
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

OK, OK, now troops....no more talks about Nipple's on buckets...Or I will have Moderate you all !..... LOL :lol:

So Piero....is it official....from V-Twins armor....name change to nipple armor....?

(keep it clean folks...don't be the first trooper moderated in the Detatchment)....LOL
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969